Saturday, June 25, 2011

Hm. I feel like I always start these sorts of online diaries, keeping them hidden away from others, and they're supposed to be thematic like...oh! This one is about My Experiences in Acupuncture School and then they get really personal and so they simply can't be that. I blame the Liver-accosting booze that I so favor.

I didn't go to the NTI open house OR to the Summer Solstice party that Apothecary Tinctura was having. Instead I stayed home and felt sorry for myself. Kind of. Well, yes, that is what I did. But I also studied. I don't know my final score for TCM theory yet, but my other class scores are as follows: TCM quiz: 96%; Scary Points Practicum: 91%; Anatomy quiz: 104% (what?); Terminology midterm: 98%; Theory quiz: 100%; TCM Final: unknown. I have a 100-question exam in Anatomy and a big-time Theory midterm when we come back from Alabama after the 4th of July, but at least they're over a week out. I've already made flashcards but I'm trying not to start studying just because I'm alone and bored.

I AM fucking boring. I don't care for people. I don't want to go party. I don't want to see anyone and it's Saturday night. I just want it to be tomorrow already so my stomach would stop hurting even though I made the most kickass dinner of broccoli and mushroom spaghetti with thyme and balsamic vinaigrette and tofu prepared similarly with garlic...I'm convinced martini's help my stomach feel better when making dinner. Could it be? Is it just a loosening?

Had acupuncture today. I really like my team of Ben and Katie Grey, but today was their last day working together. I even got some tui na and I got a back session. They put a needle like 2.5 inches into my butt cheek! I probably needed that. I also had a session of hydrocolon therapy today. Amazing what I do to "cleanse" after my first term? I needed both badly. I had a massage scheduled as well, but after the tui na that I never saw coming, what use was an additional massage? Saved me the 35 bucks that the colon therapy cost so we're all good!

I feel like this would all be best elsewhere. In my mind even maybe. I'm just...I like typing my thoughts even if I don't connect to this font. Maybe I should keep a journal on word. But I do so like the silly display once it is published...alas.

No comments:

Post a Comment